The University of Economics, Faculty of Informatics and Statistics, Department of Statistics and Probability, Department of Economic Statistics, Prague, Czech Republic
Matej Bel University, Faculty of Economics, Department of Quantitative Methods and Information Technology, Department of Finance and Accounting, Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
The Wroclaw University of Economics, Department of Statistics,
18th International Scientific Conference
Applications of Mathematics and Statistics in Economy
2nd – 6th September 2015
PURPOSE OF THE CONFERENCE
To acquaint the participants of the conference with the latest mathematical and statistical methods that can be used in solving theoretical and practical economic problems. The presentation of research results achieved by the participants in this field.
- Macroeconomics, Public Economics and Methodological Issues of Economics
- Social Economics, Economic Sustainability and Demographic Economics
- Financial Markets, Risk Measurement and Insurance
- Microeconomic Issues
- Multidimensional Statistics in Economics
TYPES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
- active participation – with a presentation (with the paper non-included in the proceedings),
- passive participation – without a presentation (no paper included in the proceedings).
- Prof. Ing. Richard Hindls, CSc., dr. h. c. (University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Prof. Ing. Stanislava Hronová, CSc., dr. h. c. (University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Prof. RNDr. Rudolf Zimka, PhD. (Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia)
- Prof. dr hab. Walenty Ostasiewicz (Wrocław University of Economics, Poland)
- Dr hab. prof. UE Zofia Rusnak (Wrocław University of Economics, Poland)
- Doc. Ing. Emília Zimková, PhD. (Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia)
- Mgr. Ing. Martin Boďa, PhD. (Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia)
- Ing. Kristýna Vltavská, Ph.D. (University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Dr Beata Zmyślona (Wrocław University of Economics, Poland)
- doc. Ing. Jakub Fischer, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Luboš Marek, CSc.
- Ing. Petr Mazouch, Ph.D.
- Ing. Zdeněk Šulc
- Ing. Lukáš Sobíšek
- Ing. Prokop Závodský, CSc.
- Šárka Zívalová