WEDNESDAY – 27.08.2008
17:00-18:30 Registration in the Hotel
THURSDAY – 28.08.2008
9:00-9:20 Conference opening
1. SESSION Chair: Stanislava Hronova
9:20-9:40 Rudolf Zimka, Peter Maličký: Fluctuations in a Two-Regional Model with Fixed Exchange Rates
9:40-10:00 Petr Mazouch, Savina Finardi, Jakub Fischer: Increasing Level of Education in Selected Central European Countries: a Certain Advantage?
10:00-10:20 Lubomir Hanusek: How to transfer between Different Quality Measures of Classification Models
10:20-10:40 Rudolf Gavliak, Vladimír Úradníček, Emília Zimková: Error Correction Models and Real Convergence – Case of Slovakia
10:40-11:10 Coffee break
2. SESSION Chair: Emilia Zimkova
11:10-11:30 Dagmar Blatná: European Countries Analysis using Robust Regression Methods
11:30-11:50 Jiří Trešl: Modelling of Volatility at Czech Financial Markets
11:50-12:10 Prokop Závodský: Foundations of Statistical Description of “Austrian” Silesia
12:10-12:30 Anton Dekrét: On Two Versions of the Hartwick’s Rule in an Exhaustible Resource Model
3. SESSION Chair: Richard Hindls
15:00-15:20 Marek Kulesza: Aspects of Polish Entrepreneurship
15:20-15:40 Paulina Ucieklak-Jeż: Differentiation of HLE and Factors influencing on HLE
15:40-16:00 Peter Laco: Influence of Seasonality on Accommodation Facilities’ Capacity Planning
16:00-16:30 Coffee break
4. SESSION Chair: Richard Hindls
16:30-16:50 Beata Zmyślona: Application the IRT Models with External and Internal Factors to Statistical Inference with Missing Data
16:50-17:10 Anna Romowicz: Evolutionary Procedures in Analysis of Time Series with Missing Data
17:10-17:30 Martin Boďa, Mária Kanderová: The Capital Asset Pricing Model Overviewed
FRIDAY – 29.08.2008
5. SESSION Chair: Rudolf Zimka
9:00-9:20 Stanisław Heilpern: Processes with Dependent Risks
9:20-9:40 Cyprian Kozyra: Health-Oriented Lifestyle Research
9:40-10:00 Edyta Mazurek: Characterization Type of Inequity in Polish Income Tax System
10:00-10:20 Alicja Wolny – Dominiak: Minimum Bias Methods in A’priori Rate Making
10:20-10:50 Coffee break
6. SESSION Chair: Rudolf Zimka
10:50-11:10 Walenty Ostasiewicz: Towards Information-Based Welfare Society
11:10-11:30 Stanisława Ostasiewicz, Walenty Ostasiewicz: Assessment of Population Diversity and Heterogeneity
11:30-12:00 Conference closing
15:00-19:00 Walk about the town (individual)
SATURDAY – 30.08.2008
SUNDAY – 31.08.2008
10:00 Check out and departure
Friday afternoon (29th of August 2008)
Individual sightseeing of Wisła and its neighbourhood
Saturday (30th of August 2008)
A trip to the Beskides Mountains
We will go by bus (or by train) to Ustroń Polana (10 minutes).
Next we will drive with chairlift to Polana Stokłosica and climb (30 minutes) to the top of Czantoria Wielka (995 m above sea level). There are the Czech viewing tower and the place where we can eat something.
Next we have three propositions:
- The first one: we can drive with chairlift to Ustroń Polana and come back to Wisła (for the person who doesn’t want to climb).
- The second one: we will walk (3 hours) along the red trail to the top of Stożek Wielki (978 m above sea level). On the top of Stożek Wielki there is a chalet where we can eat something. We can descend either to Wisła Głębce or to Wisła Dziechcinka. To Wisła Głębce we can descend with green trail (1 hour 30 minutes) or blue trail (1 hour 45 minutes) and to Wiła Dziechcinka with yellow trail (2 hours).
- The third one: we will not descend to Wisła from Stożek but we will go on. We will go to Przełęcz Kubalonka (761 m above sea level) (2 hours). On the Przełęcz Kubalonka there are a lot of shops and highlander taverns. We will come back to Wisła by bus or we can descend by green trail to Wisła Nowa Osada “Nad Zaporą” (1 hours 15 minutes).